Written as an advanced text for toxicology students, this book is much more than an introduction and provides in-depth information describing the underlying mechanisms through which toxicants produce their adverse responses.
• Links traditional toxicology to modern molecular techniques, important for teaching to graduate courses and professional studies
• Uses a didactic approach with basic biological or theoretical background for the methodology presented
• Brings together and comprehensively covers a range of dynamic aspects in biochemical and molecular toxicology
• Guides student and professional toxicologists in comprehending a broad range of issues, compiled and authored by a diverse group of experts
• “A good introductory textbook covering the biochemical toxicology of organic substances and the relevant methodology in some detail.... It offers good value for money and can be recommended as a textbook for appropriate courses” – BTS Newsletter review of the 4th edition